You do not need to take the Executive course to enroll in the Extensive course. All the material included in the Executive course will be covered in this one.
The extensive course will be a set of 32-40 lectures (2 hours each) spanning over a period of about 8-10 months.
Approach & Methodology:
- Extensive notes in the form of Word doc/PowerPoint slides/Excel etc. will be provided.
- We will be delivering 2-hour lectures on weekends through an online conference room (Skype, Zoom, etc.). The conference room will provide an interactive interface for students, aiding in the understanding of the material.
- Lecture timings will be decided based on participant location & time zones.
- Individual learning focus will be provided so students can discuss topics in the classroom chat or clarify doubts via email.
- The lecture can be recorded as an MP3 and saved as PowerPoint slides.
- Students are expected to spend approximately 2-4 hours/week for review and homework.
- Students will be taught how to use astrology software. This will enable students to accurately and rapidly cast horoscopes, which would take hundreds of hours to complete if done manually.
- One project will entail casting and analyzing horoscopes belonging to three family members of each student.
- As part of the second module, students will be provided with 75 separate case studies. Each of the 75 horoscopes will be presented, discussed, and analyzed during the lectures.
- If a student misses a lecture, the recording of the class and the slides presented during the session will be shared with them. The material will also be discussed personally through email/ chat.
- Class notes will be shared with students before the lecture. Every student is expected to thoroughly study and understand the notes to be able to succeed in the class.