*You do not need to take the beginner course to enroll in the advnaced course. The beginner madterial will be covered.
APPROACH AND METHODOLOGY:
1.We will provide extensive notes through the media of Word Document, Powerpoint slides,or Excel Sheets.
2. We will be delivering 2 hour lectures on weekends through a conference room (skype, zoom, etc.). The conference room will bolster an interactive interface among students, aiding in the understanding of material.
3. In addition student can discuss in chat or clarify doubts through email.
4. Participants are expected to spend approximately 2- 4 hours/week for review and homework.
5. Students will be expected to complete weekly assignments and will be provided guidance to complete them. Completion of Assignments and participation in class discussions is essential for moving forward in the course.
6. We will teach the students how to use an astrology software. This will enable students to accurately and rapidly cast horoscopes, which would take hundreds of hours to complete if done manually.
7. As part of the course, a particular project will entail casting and analyzing three horoscopes of a student's family members. They will be guided throughout the process by mentors.
8. The second module of the course embarks on the advanced portion of the class. Students will be provided with 75 cases , which will be discussed and analyzed throughout the lectures.
9. If a student misses a lecture, the recording of the class and the slides presented during session will be sent. THe material will also be discussed personally through email/ chat.
10. After registering for the course, the notes will be sent before the class officially begins. Every student is expected to thoroughly understand the notes, to be able to succeed in the class.